Single Zone Underfloor Heating System using Minishunt M60n
LK Minishunt M60n is a shunt group intended for use when smaller underfloor heating areas are to be connected to an existing heating system, an ideal underfloor heating solution where you are looking to replace the radiator. LK Minishunt M60n adapts the heating system temperature to the lower temperature necessary for the underfloor heating system. Its capacity can normally be set at a heating need of 50 W/ m² to a maximum 60 m² underfloor heating area. Capacity is however dependent on primary temperature, pressure, laying method, etc
- For underfloor heating areas up to 60 m2 .
- Compact design.
- Energy-efficient circulation pump.
- Thermostat-controlled maximum limit of supply temperature.
- Switchable between single or twin pipe systems.
- VF valve.
- Easy filling & air bleeding.
- Expandable to 2, 3 or 4 underfloor heating circuits
Supplied with product
- Circulation pump Wilo Yonos Para RSB 15/6- RKA, with automatic speed control.
- Thermostat with capillary tube sensor, length 2 m.
- Thermometer to place in one of the shunt group's thermometer pockets.
- Hose 0.5 m for air bleeding.
- Primary connector ¾" EuroCone and 2 connectors for CU15.